Solstice Sol Video Review Sweepstakes
Official Rules 2021
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored by Solstice Sol (“Sponsor”). Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to natural persons who are legal residents of the U.S., 18 years of age or older as of the opening of the Entry Period, who have read and accepted these Official Rules and the Video Release. Employees of Sponsor and their immediate family members (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, or spouse), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes begin Friday, August 20th, 2021 at 8am Pacific Time and end Monday, September 27th, 2021 at 11:59pm Pacific Time (the “Entry Period”). All times determined by Sponsor’s clock.
- HOW TO ENTER: Persons who meet the eligibility requirements and have read and accepted these Official Rules may enter in one of the following ways: 1) Film a short video review of Solstice Sol’s products and submit your video by tagging Solstice Sol in a public post on Facebook or Instagram, or sending the video in a direct message OR 2) Mail your name, email address, and mailing address to GROW, 200 Auburn Folsom Rd., Suite 300, Auburn, CA 95603, Attention: Solstice Sol Video Review Sweepstakes. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
The winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram on Friday, October 1st, 2021.
If you do not have an Instagram account, visit https://www.instagram.com and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Instagram account. Instagram terms and conditions will apply, see https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/.
If you do not have a Facebook account, visit https://www.facebook.com and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Facebook account. Facebook terms and conditions will apply, see https://www.facebook.com/terms.php.
- ENTRY CONTENT LIMITATIONS: Entries may not contain, and Sponsor may remove or disqualify in its sole discretion at any time, any entry containing content it deems inappropriate or unsuitable, including without limitation any offensive, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, illegal, tortious, defamatory, violent, threatening or harassing content. Participants must abide by all copyright laws. Sponsor may disqualify or remove entries at any time in its sole discretion.
- PRIZE: One (1) prize consisting of Solstice Sol’s Full Set, containing one (1) bottle of Solstice Sol Sunless Tanner, one (1) Solstice Sol Setting Powder, and one (1) Solstice Sol Rainbow Fan Brush.
- Winner will receive prize by mail. The Solstice Sol Full Set will be mailed to address of winner’s choosing via USPS mail with tracking.
- WINNER SELECTION: One (1) potential winner will be randomly selected among all eligible entries submitted on or before September 27th, 2021. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. The potential winner will be notified by Email within 12 hours of the drawing. The potential winner must respond to the Email within 12 hours of receipt, and may be required to verify their name, age, email address, mailing address, postal address, and eligibility. The potential winner may be required to return a declaration of eligibility/liability/publicity release which, unless otherwise prohibited by law, must be returned within 12 hours. If the potential winner does not respond in time, is ineligible, or does not comply with these Official Rules for any reason, or prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner may be disqualified and forfeits any prize, and an alternate potential winner will be selected in the same manner.
- RELEASE: By participating in Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor Entities, Facebook, and Instagram have no liability or responsibility and are hereby released from any liability or responsibility for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from Sweepstakes or any prize; and to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor Entities, Facebook, and Instagram against any claims of liability arising directly or indirectly in connection with Sweepstakes or any prize. By accepting a prize, winner agrees, where lawful, that Sponsor Entities may use winner’s Instagram handle for publication, advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Each entrant expressly waives California Civil Code § 1542, or any other statute of similar import or effect, that otherwise may exclude unknown claims from this release, as follows:
- ADMINISTRATION: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or modify Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any computer or human error which compromises the administration of Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any malfunctions of any telephone network, online website or service, computer equipment or software, inability to access any website or service, or any other error or malfunction, or any late, lost, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries. If Sponsor believes there is any suspected or actual tampering with Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties impact the integrity of Sweepstakes, Sponsor may void the entries at issue and/or cancel Sweepstakes and/or modify Sweepstakes to award the prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.
- GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES. All issues concerning the Official Rules, Sweepstakes, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with Sweepstakes, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, except as to matters relating to arbitration, which shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. Any dispute with Sponsor arising out of or relating to Sweepstakes or the prizes will be decided only by arbitration, individually and not on a class-wide basis. Any arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association and will take place in Placer County, California. Each entrant hereby waives any right to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or other damages, or attorneys’ fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above terms may not apply.
- WINNER LIST; OFFICIAL RULES: For a winner list or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request to GROW, 200 Auburn Folsom Rd., Suite 300, Auburn, CA 95603, Attention: Solstice Sol Video Review Sweepstakes.